Top Ad 728x90

May 13, 2012

Telugu Desam Party is Like a Temple For Me: Jr.NTR

Actor Jr NTR on Saturday said that he would stand by Telugu Desam, the party founded by his grandfather N T Rama Rao and work for its success. “I am surprised that lot of things are talked about me and linked to me without my knowledge. I don’t know if I should react or not. I don’t have differences with the TD leadership or anyone else,” he said.

The actor added, “I want to make my stand clear. I will stand by the TD, founded by my grandfather. The party is like a temple for me. I, my father and other family members are indebted to him for our growth,” he told a TV channel. The actor added that he had nothing to do with the TD Vijayaw-ada Urban leader Vall-abhneni Vamsi episode. Mr Vamsi is considered close to the actor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90